Wednesday, April 14, 2010

WILD at Heart Workshop















I met up with my photography group here in Dallas for a critique last night and heard about this amazing workshop. For any Texans looking to further themselves in wildlife photography - this sounds like a really incredible experience for a great price!

Check it out!
http://www.photogallerytexas.com/pages/wild.htm

This is a weekend workshop located at Los Madrones Ranch near Austin. I've been told this is a really incredible place to shoot wildlife - with blinds set up exclusively for photography and a wide array of wildlife!

I'd also like to note that the photographer teaching this workshop is Dallas native Sean Fitzgerald - whom I had the pleasure of meeting last night. If you have not seen his work, take a look. He does some really incredible stuff and has an amazing eye. Definitely someone I look forward to learning from.

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment