Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Friday Feature: Todd Klassy

I'm going to be out of town for the rest of this week, so i'm posting this week's Friday Feature a bit early!

I always love to hear about people taking off on a grand adventure to travel and photograph as they go. Todd Klassy is one of those individuals - and apparently is bringing his very clever cat Steve along for the ride! Leaving behind career, family, the big house and his own small business, he and Steve are out to spend the next few years traveling throughout the western US to capture some incredible shots.

I love the feeling evoked in his landscapes. To me it clearly speaks of an individual taking time to really connect with the place they are in on a deep level. One of my favorite blog posts of his was a recent one about the Jerusalem Rocks in northern Montana. Just gorgeous.

VISIT TODD'S BLOG







No comments:

Post a Comment