Thursday, November 4, 2010

Three Shots in the Show!

Hey ya'll! 
I'm so excited to share with you the three photos that have been selected for a show in Austin. This being my first year really doing photography - I'm overwhelmed by the positive response I have gotten. If you'd told me a year ago that I'd have my work in three shows in 2010 (one of those being out of state!) I would have laughed in your face! 

I think the best part of this experience has been learning to NOT focus on trying to get my photos into shows or win awards, but instead to just focus on creating images that I love. Maybe I will never sell a single print or win a single award, but either way I will love what I do, and I believe that at least a small bit of other people will too. =)


Boldt Castle Stairwell, Alexandria Bay, NY

Barn Light, Dexter, NY

American Bison Portrait, Dripping Springs, TX


No comments:

Post a Comment